This article includes recommended product and materials for LightForce.
- Reliance: L.C.R 1.5g with 15 gauge tips included
- LCR 1.5 gm with 15 Gauge Tips << Link to Order
- Reliance: L.C.R Tips (Capsules) with the Mark II C.R. Syringe (order separately)
- Reliance: Light Bond Thin Tips (Capsules) with the Mark II Push (order separately)
Note: For any other flowable adhesives used other than the ones listed above, might have a reduced bond strength, and an increased chance of early de-bonding, due to the properties inherent with those materials and a mechanical-locking base.
- 3M Transbond Plus Color Change
- 3M Transbond Plus Color Change << Link with Product Information
- Reliance: Light Bond Medium Tips & (Capsules) with the Mark II Push (order separately)
- Reliance: Go To Tips (Capsules) with the Mark II Push (order separately)
Recommended Bite Turbo Cements
- Reliance Ultra Bandlok: Click Here for Order Info
- Dentsply Triad Gel- Henry Schein: Click Here for Order Info
It is recommended to use a phosphoric gel etchant to provide effective demineralization of the enamel producing the necessary retentive surface for successful bonding. The gel will allow the technician to have better control of the area being etched for preparation of bonding.
Reliance Etchant (gel) << Link to Order
Note: It is not recommended to use self etching primer with LightForce.
The Composite and Plastic Filling instrument is recommended as a tool to press and maneuver the adhesive after applied to the bracket pad. Another common tool used to spread the adhesive is a micro brush, either tool can be used for LightForce.
- Composite and Plastic Filling Instrument
- Composite Instrument IPC Ea << Link to Order
- Micro Brushes
- Micro Brushes << Link to Order
- 3M Safety Glasses Anti Fog with Lights (No magnification) Amazon Link
- 3M Safety Glasses with Readers, Light Vision, (+1.5 magnification) Amazon Link
- 3M Safety Glasses with Readers, Light Vision, (+2.0 magnification) Amazon Link Leyaron