How to Export scans from the Cerec Omnicam Scanner.
Take the Scan/Send Order
- Save as a therapeutic Scan: 100% of tooth surfaces for all teeth in a therapeutic scan
- After scanning the patient in CEREC Ortho SW, proceed to the MODEL phase and check the models for completion.
- Choose “Export...” from the system menu at the top of the screen.
- In the save dialog, choose the file type “STL File”.
Warning: The file type “STL Closed Geometry” is optimized for printing. It is not suitable for LightForce treatment planning.
- Save the STL file to a directory that can be accessed later for uploading during the ordering process.
For information on how to upload .STL files to LightForce, visit https://kb.lightforceortho.com/how-to-upload-scans-into-lightforce