This Trusted Connection allows access to download open STL files from the Midmark True Definition Scanner.
Complete a Prescription and Sign a Case
1. Complete a digital impression.
2. Select the Prescription button.
Complete the Prescription Screen
1. Select: Date Requested.
2. Select: Lab: Midmark-Doctor STL Only (No Models).
3. Select: Dentist Name.
4. Select: Restoration: Models and Appliances.
5. Verify Rx for accuracy. Select the Sign button.
6. Confirm the Patient Data Submission screen. A key pad will appear to enter your PIN.
Access to Scan Files
To access the open STL files, follow these instructions:
1. Log into Connection Center at: https://connectioncenter.3m.com
2. Enter Username and Password. (See NOTICE).
3. Under the Cases tab, select the specific case by clicking on the case number.
4. Select the Files tab and download the Open STL Only to obtain the STL files of the individual scans that can include the mandible, maxilla, and bite.
Access to STL files requires an Advanced Data Plan. Contact Technical Support to register for the Advanced Data Plan and obtain a Username and Password for Connection Center. Access to Connection Center, where the STL files are stored, requires a Username and Password.
U.S. Support and Service: 1-800-643-6275
Outside of the U.S.— contact your local service provider
For information on how to upload .STL files to LightForce, visit https://kb.lightforceortho.com/how-to-upload-scans-into-lightforce