1. Select patient from the “Case Box” page list to open patient’s files by clicking on
2. The patient’s file prompts, select “Scan Raw” File and click on the icon to export files
3. The exporting setup box prompts. Choose as follows:
- CAD Program: exocad
- Export File to-Browse file location by clicking on the folder icon -- Choose Desktop file
- Combine Individual Mesh "OFF" (This feature is used ONLY for dentistry and is not useful for Ortho)
- Click "Apply"
4. The exported completed box prompts with a question, if you click "Yes" the folder with the STL files will open, if you click "No" the folder is saved on the desktop.
5. Click "Yes" to open the folder and import the STL files into the LightForce Portal page by dragging them onto the page or by using the upload icon.
*NOTE: Medit will be updating the software every 2 months. Make sure to review the exporting settings every time your scanner is updated.
Below is the support link:
For information on how to upload .STL files to LightForce, visit https://kb.lightforceortho.com/how-to-upload-scans-into-lightforce