- Login in “MyiTero” - https://na.cloud.myitero.com/login
*Steps 1-4 are one time instructions to set Default Export Settings
(Skip to #5 if #1-4 is complete.)
2. Select the Gear Settings tool in the Upper right corner.
3. *Select Export Settings Icon*
4. *Select Options by Dropping the list*
5. Select the Patients Tab from home page to search for the patient file
6. Select Patient’s Name then click on it
7. Patient’s file number will open, select it and click on it
8. Select Export
9. Select Type, Data Format and File Type as below then click “Export”:
11. Next, you will open LightForce Portal and import STL files.
NOTE: OrthoCAD will not export a bite .STL file. The arches are put into occlusion during the scan, so no bite .stl file is required.
For information on how to upload .STL files to LightForce, visit https://kb.lightforceortho.com/how-to-upload-scans-into-lightforce