This article includes the instructions on how to pair LightForce Orthodontics to your iTero or 3Shape as a lab destination.
Connecting Your iTero Scanner
In order to send scans directly to LightForce through iTero, you need to configure LightForce Orthodontics as a "preferred lab" in iTero.
If you are using an iTero scanner you can simplify the scan submission process by having LightForce Orthodontics added to your menu.
To establish certified connectivity between your practice and the LightForce lab:
- Contact iTero Customer Advocacy at (800) 577-8767 with your iTero Comprehensive Orthodontic subscription number and request that the LightForce lab be added to your “preferred lab” list.
- To complete the registration you will be asked to provide the LightForce number, (800) 481-0185.
After confirmation, you will then see the LightForce lab listed in the “ship-to” field when completing the Rx.
Connecting Your 3Shape Scanner
- Go to 3Shape communicate, log in, click connections, add connection, and search for 3Shape@lightforceortho.com making sure the "search for labs" box is checked.
- Request connection. LightForce Orthodontics will get an email and will confirm the connection.
- Once it is confirmed you can upload the case directly through your 3Shape scanner.
Important Note: Remember, a treatment plan must still be created on the LightForce doctor portal to complete the case submission requirements. The internal team will link your scans to the completed treatment plan
Click here to download these steps as a PDF